Student Agreement and Release of Liability
By reading this statement and confirming your appointment, you agree to the term of this contract.
STUDENT AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY for CINDY COHEN SCHOOL OF DRIVING, LLC
ALL CARS ARE EQUIPPED WITH A VIDEO CAMERA AND GPS TRACKING SYSTEM
- The student agrees to pay for cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment.
- A Cancellation fee of $50 will be paid by cash, check, or money order within five working days sent to CCSOD, 3131 West Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA, 15204. If the office cannot contact the student for confirmation, the student’s appointment will be canceled 24 hours before the scheduled lesson, and they will be charged $50.
- The student must have a valid permit and wear eyeglasses or contacts if required. If we arrive at student’s house and the student doesn’t have a valid permit, license or legal country license (license must be in English), they will forfeit their lesson or exam and pay full price.
- We have the right to terminate any lesson or test at any time during the lesson if the student doesn’t comply with the Instructor.
- All company cars are equipped with video camera and GPS tracking. The video camera faces the student and their Instructor.
- The test includes: Pickup and drop off, approximately 2 hours practice from the time we pick you up to your test time. If you exceed a total of 3 hours, you will be charged at the rate of $70 per hour, in 15-minute increments.
- If traffic occurs, and the lesson/test runs over the student’s allotted time, the student will be charged in 15 minute increments.
The student assumes full responsibility for his or her driving actions, and the School assumes no liability to the student or any other party by giving lessons. This does include claims for personal injuries, property damages or any other losses. Student promises to make no such claims against the School or any of its agents, servants or employees.
In the event that a third party makes a claim of any kind against the School or any of its agents, servants or employees as a result of actions taken or techniques learned by the Student in the course of instruction by the School, Student agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the School and its agents, servants and employees from any such claim. This includes claims for personal injuries, property damages or other losses. The student agrees to pay all attorneys’ fees which the School incurs in defending such claims.