Ready to learn to drive an RV?
Learn from instructors with over 30 years’ experience, either at your location or ours! Call Cindy or Ron to schedule an appointment: 412-580-0027
We can teach you how to properly drive and maneuver your unit or ours. Through proven techniques and patient instruction, we can give you the confidence and ability to effectively handle your RV in a variety of situations and traffic scenarios. We can come to your location or you can take lessons at our location. Additional charges may apply for travel and lodging expenses.
Our lessons cover the following areas:
- Pre-trip safety inspection of your RV
- Mirrors – proper adjustment and use
- Brakes – testing and safe use
- Backing – how to back straight or into a RV site
- Negotiating corners including “swing out”
- Dealing with city and interstate driving and on and off ramps
- Mountain and hill safe driving
- Gas stations – moving in and out
- Negotiating tight spots
- GPS – why they are important to your safe operation of your RV.
- Campground maneuvering
- So you have a big vehicle – courtesies
- Lane management – Staying in your lane
- Defensive driving
- Proper lane changes
- And more…
Private Lesson $200.00 per hour (3 hour minimum)
We encourage a partner to ride-along.